Organizational Context and Scope
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Office and under the direct supervision of the Finance/Administration Assistant the incumbent will carry out the following duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Drive IOM vehicles and execute tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
2. Follow the rules and regulations of driving IOM vehicles at all times.
3. Ensure the safety and security of vehicle, staff and cargo, ensuring that road discipline and traffic rules are observed.
4. Manage the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle to ensure roadworthiness before departure. This includes daily check of tyres, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc. Ensure Cleanliness of vehicles at all times.
5. Fill in the inspection sheet of vehicle status and share with the supervisor. Report promptly any defects or malfunctioning of the vehicle that requires.
Required Qualifications and Experience
I. Completion of High School education/diploma
II. At least two years continuous driving experience, preferably with an international organisation
III. Valid Driving License (class B).
IV. Basic knowledge of computers especially on Microsoft office such as word, excel and outlook is required.
V. Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
VI. Flexibility in terms of working hours
Method of Application
If you are qualified for this position please email the following to email@example.com under the REFERENCE: VNSW2017/03-Driver/Logistics Clerk in the subject line of your email:
- Cover Letter
- Detailed CV
- Copy of ID
- Personnel History form which you will find on http://southafrica.iom.int in the VACANCIES section
Kindly quote the REFERENCE- VNSW2017/03-Driver/Logistics Clerk in the subject line of your application. We will not be able to track your applications without the reference code provided.
Please send your CV’s by April 7th 2017.