Under the general oversight of the Immigration & Border Management (IBM) Division’s Immigration & Visa Support Solutions (IVSS) Unit at HQ and reporting directly to the regional VAC Team Leader programmatically and directly to the Mauritius Head of Office administratively, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative support to the Canadian Visa Application Centre.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide client service excellence to applicants at all times, in full compliance with the CIC Statement of Work (SOW) and the CIC Service Standards.
- Assist in the provision of client information: distribution of application forms, information sheets and checklists regarding visa requirements; assist with telephone, fax, e-mail, chat and SMS inquiries from clients, providing timely and accurate information to clients; marketing and providing assistance to clients with Value Added Services. Informing clients of any changes to visa requirements or submission procedures.
- Assist in the collection and forwarding of complete applications as per CIC checklists, including biometrics collection.
- Collection of Fees
- Data Capture; Assist in maintaining a high degree of skill in using the CANVAC software platform provided; ensure accurate tracking.
- Returning of passports, supporting documentation and visa decisions.
- Reporting: Assist in maintaining accurate and detailed records of all applications and fees received, and biometrics enrolled and report these records daily;
- Maintain a professional appearance and migrant friendly demeanour at all times;
- Maintain positive working relationships with IOM’s Partners.
- Immediately inform management of any problems or issues related to her/his daily work and regularly make suggestions on how to improve efficiency and client service.
- Comply with the IOM Policy for a Respectful Working Environment”, “IOM Confidentiality Agreement”, “IOM Data Protection Manual”, IOM Standards of Conduct”, and the “IOM Policy on Reporting Irregular Practices, Wrongdoing and Misconduct”.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Mauritius Head of Office, Chief, Financial Services in Manila, IVSS/IBM Unit at HQ and the VAC Regional Team Leaders.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (detailed CV, letter of motivation and Personal History (P11) form) by email to email@example.com, by November 5, 2018 at the latest, referring to this advertisement (VN 2018-06) in the subject line of the email application.
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts complete applications (detailed CV, letter of motivation and Personal History (P11) form).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. It is compulsory for all applications to be accompanied by a Personal History (P11)